A lightweight, flexible css framework that focus on mobile.
English | 简体中文
- Only 3.6kb after gzipped, less than Skeleton, Pure.css and Bootstrap v4, etc
- Heavy use of flexbox, super flexible, less than 10 lines of custom style in the official site
- Focus on mobile, show mobile pages in desktop with a sidebar on the left or right
You can download Mobi.css in this page, then use
dist/mobi.min.css for the compressed version.
Or use cdnjs:
Or use npm to install:
You can also build Mobi.css to your project if you are using Sass:
Be sure you have added
node_modules to your Sass’s load_paths.
- [x] Last 5 iOS versions
- [x] Last 5 Android versions
- [x] Last 5 ChromeAndroid versions
- [x] Last 5 UCAndroid versions (*)
- [x] Last 5 FirefoxAndroid versions (*)
- [x] Last 5 OperaMobile versions (*)
- [x] Last 5 OperaMini versions (*)
- [x] Last 5 Samsung versions (*)
- [x] Last 3 Chrome versions
- [x] Last 3 Firefox versions
- [x] Last 3 Safari versions
- [x] Last 3 Edge versions
- [x] Last 5 ExplorerMobile versions (*)
- Use Autoprefixer to ensure Mobi.css works on all major mobile devices
- Browsers query comes from Browserslist
- Browsers marked as (*) were not well tested, but they should work fine
- Hexo Theme Mobi.css | Demo
- Hexo Theme mbxo | Demo
- solovyov.net: Alexander Solovyov
- note-md 一个专注浏览的个人笔记
Tell me if you are using Mobi.css!